Chicago Behavioral Hospital
- Hospital - Psychiatric
Welcome to Chicago Behavioral Hospital
Chicago Behavioral Hospital treats adolescents, adults, and senior adults with mental health issues. We offer specialty programs for women, geriatric patients, and individuals struggling with substance use disorders.
One person having a mental illness can affect the entire family. Our specialized psychiatric hospital offers a range of services that are designed to impact individuals as well as the family and significant others.
“Making a difference in the lives of people is what we are all about.”
We are ready to help and can provide a free assessment.
Call us toll free at 844-756-8600 or locally at 847-768-5430 today.
- Inpatient mental health treatment for adolescents, adults, and senior adults
- Specialty inpatient treatment program for women
- Specialty inpatient treatment program for substance use and addiction
- Outpatient programs for adolescents and adults
- **NEW** Intensive outpatient program with medication assisted treatment (MAT) for substance use disorders